7.05.2007
Confessions
Okay Sherry- here you go!
1. I do not like to share my food.
2. I screen phone calls.
3. I think I like to color more than Ella does.
4. I want to take hip-hop dance lessons.
5. When I bake with brown sugar I eat a spoonful before I put the canister away.
6. I bite my nails.
7. I watch judge shows almost everyday (People's Court, Judge Matthis, etc.)
8. When I buy a happy meal for Ella, I eat her fries.
9. I don't use a wash cloth in the shower-just scrub with soap and my hands.
10. I sleep with a "snuggle pillow" every night.
Okay- so it is not as extensive a list as Sherry's- but there you go.
I am so tired tonight. I was dragging all day- just felt like my body was begging me to lie down and sleep for a LONG time. I can't seem to kick it. I feel like my depression is still there, getting worse sometimes. But then I think that I just need to eat better or excercise or get out more. I don't like being annoyed with my family but I have been. I don't like feeling stressed, but I have been. I just want to cope like I usually do and be calm and manage it. But then again, I have never done THIS before. Being a mom is really challenging for me, and when I get overwhelmed or annoyed or stressed I start to feel guilty. I know that must be a common feeling. I try to remind myself that anyone who has spent a day with a very independent 2 year old and a fussy baby has probably felt stressed, annoyed and overwhelmed. I KNOW it does not mean I am a bad mom, but it FEELS that way sometimes. Tomorrow is a new day- it will be better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I really do feel your frustrations. It just gets so hard sometimes I think. When you are here in August, we'll have to take MULTIPLE walks to catch up on all the ones we've missed. I never would have guessed on the brown sugar deal! That's awesome!
It's hard. I know. Praying for a better day for you today.
It's hard with the second generation as well! Hard to believe you can get irritated with the grandkids, but you can! Especially when it's so hot.
It's this heat. Mix heat, an independent 2 year old girl, a fussy baby and a house that's up for sale and you are bound to be grouchy.
Hang in there. Even the mom's that seem to always have it completely together have their bad days and moments too - they just don't let anyone see them do it:)
Amanda, I hate that you feel this way!:( I hope it will be better for you. Let's get together and have coffee or something.
Bridge
p.s. I want to take hip hop dance lessons too!
I wanted to wish you a Happy Anniversary today (July 10)!
Post a Comment