8.14.2007

Alphabet Soup and Pictures

1. ELLA- amazing wonderful child of mine. 2. EARRINGS- I always wear a pair and like to buy them when I can. 3. EVENING- my favorite time of the day. 4. EXERCISE- even though I do not do it as often as I should or would like, I love the way I feel afterward. That's all I've got- E is hard!! Here are the pictures we had taken while my mom was here! I have a framed 3 image picture of Thomas that turned out great too.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why do you and Sherry have Alphabet Soup up today?

Sherry said...

Oh I love those!!! That bottom picture is my favorite!!! Can't wait to see you guys. (Isn't tuesday usually alphabet soup day? I was thinking it was, but maybe I was wrong...)

I agree, e's are hard.

someone else said...

Tuesday is usually Alphabet Soup day except when it's the Woman to Woman writing day. W to W is the second and fourth Tuesdays of each month. I'll put it up tomorrow and you can add your links to it then.

I love your E's and Sherry's too.

Amanda said...

Ah- I was wondering why the creator of Alphabet Soup had not posted- I obviously was not paying attention!

KarenK said...

Man. Your kids are so, so cute.