8.14.2007

AND THE WINNER IS. . . .

Only three guesses?!?!? I though the lure of such an exciting competition would bring more people out of the lurking shadows! Anyway- MORNING GLORY was dead on for the time, 1 hour 45 minutes and BRIDGETTE was closest to the cost of the groceries, which was $44.67. (Extra credit also goes to BRIDGETTE for visiting me while on vacation and identifying the store at which the groceries were purchased.) If you missed out on this competion- you are out of luck. This will not be a regular blog contest- This was truly a once in a lifetime opportunity !!!

3 comments:

someone else said...

Awesome! I love being a winner!!

Dawn said...

Wow, how have I missed so many posts? I usually check daily. Great pictures. Great thoughts. I'll be back to catch up.

Well, maybe we'll catch up when you're here, eh?

Anonymous said...

yay!! I love winning too!!
I love guessing games.:) Flossie fizzled anyway, PTL. We are still enjoying ourselves! I glad we are missing out on the super hot weather. See you soon!

~B