8.07.2007

Alphabet Soup

The letter D: 1. DRAMA- I live with 2 rather dramatic people. Although tiring and draining at times, it does make life interesting. This is also why I like almost any reality TV show and doing social work--Lots o' drama. 2. DIET DR PEPPER- cherry vanilla is becoming a new favorite 3. DOVE DARK CHOCOLATES- little morsels of joy 4. (the) DIMPLE on my baby boy's face 5. DAVID JEREMIAH- a preacher I like to listen to on the radio 6. DESSERT 7. DAVE MATTHEWS BAND- just good music Ella has her 2 year appointment today. She weights 23.5 pounds and is 33.5 inches tall. She did great with the shot she had to get and this was the first exam that she sat still and quiet through. She is growing up!!

3 comments:

someone else said...

Great choices. I especially like the dimple one.

Sherry said...

ooo...diet dp, dove dark chocolate...we are definetly related:). Ella is way past the 20 lbs mark!!! Brek is 25lbs, but I'm not sure how tall-they are so close together now!

Dawn said...

I'm with you on Diet DP and like the cherry vanilla as well - Dove Dark Chocolate - yum yum. Also the milk chocolate is so creamy and wonderful.

Drama - a bit too much in my life to suit my tastes!

Please come over and read my post and join in prayer!