8.10.2007
Ordinary week
Nothing too exciting to report. So- my kids take center stage.
ELLA: I am trying to teach her the concept of "Calm". "Dear Ella- Please stay calm- even if I put your placemat at the wrong place on the table or ask you to put on shoes you don't want to , or kiss your sweet little face when you don't want me to- no yelling, arching of the back, crying or kicking of legs is necessary!" Still working on getting that virtue down. Is calmness a virtue? At any rate, that is what we are learning about at our house! I watched her thoroughly torture a lady bug today (for the sake of discovery) before she decided it needed to go "home", and threw it into a spiderweb in the crawlspace vent on the patio. We have eliminated the use of a binkie in the car- SO, she only has it now when she sleeps.
THOMAS: Thomas is very close to sitting alone. He loves eating his babyfood and is getting very grabby. His little legs are getting wonderfully pudgy.
okay- kids are getting restless and distracting- so I am off to mother them- have a good weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good luck with the attitude. We are dealing with the same thing. We didn't have the terrible 2's we are having the terrible 3's.
Post a Comment