*Hot days.
*Looking at my dirty carpet.
*Loading and unloading the dishwasher.
*Trying to look stylish with a very limited wardrobe.
*My sweet baby boy regurgitating all the time- especially since he is eating food and it smelling more like real barf.
6 comments:
I hear in the dishwasher realm. Seems like that's all I do. Come school time...these kids of mine are gonna take on more responsibility around here!!
:)
I meant to say I hear ya.
I'd like to put my dirty carpet next to your "dirty" carpet and see who wins:). I have a sneaking suspicion it would be me.
Yes. Yes. Yes. Oh, and yes. Let's run away from home. I'll come by to pick you up in 20 minutes.
unloading is my worst job. I detest it. B~
Sounds like real life, doesn't it? Not always fun. Especially I'm sorry about the regurgitation!See ya soon!
Post a Comment