9.02.2007

Catch Up

We are home. We got back Thursday morning- at 2:00am. The drive went well-you can't blame anyone for being a bit cranky on a 14 hour road trip. I do not know what we would do with the DVD player borrowed from Aunt J and Uncle T. It was a great trip. It was hard to see everyone- I mean it was great to see them, but hard to find time to spend with everyone. Ella asked to see (uncle)Luke today when we asked her what she wanted to do. The very brief review of the week: Looooong drive, Rockies game, the zoo, date with Chad, family dessert, dinner with cousins, dinner with immediate family, 2 trips to the mountains, a movie, loooong drive home. It was great. Went fast for me.

I have a pile of dirty laundry on the floor, a pile of clean clothes on the couch, toys and book scattered throughout the house, a pile of dirty dishes in and around the sink, and a dishwasher full as well. I haven't quite gotten back into the groove of daily living yet.

I start babysitting regularly again on Tuesday. I also have a possible part time job in the works- SO, this week hold a lot of expectation for me. I went out with some girl friends last night- we had a great time. Red Robin, Becoming Jane and Flying M (a local coffee shop). It was nice to be away and not have to watch the clock in order to get home to nurse Thomas. He is doing well with formula when I am not around. I just finished a great run. I ran with my i-pod. It was SO enjoyable. I definitely ran longer than I would have without it. I have had continued issued with post-partum depression junk- and the doctor really encouraged exercising- so I am going to hit it hard.

That's it. All is well, getting back to the routine- should be a good week. Pictures to follow . . .

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You will LOVE running. It does wonders for your head, especially when you can just crank up the music and drown out the world around you.

Anonymous said...

We had a good time hanging out...been a while. We'll have to do art-n-da-park soon...and we talk photography =)

Dawn said...

It was good to see you - albeit very briefly!

Best wishes on the job, Lord willing!

lifeinsuburbia said...

Hi! We loved seeing you....

Sherry said...

sounds so busy! We loved seeing you guys, missed you a lot this week. keep us posted on everything:)