Snack time- Ella wanted to sit in the highchair- which is rare. She and Thomas giggled at each other as they ate their crackers.
The ever present Bible and notebook have added to their numbers the ever so stylish hat and ballerina skirt. Good for tv viewing and . . ..
car washing!
Ella hung this little purse on the upstairs hall closet door quite awhile ago. I think it is possible that it was the last time my mom was here, at the end of August. We are showing the house tomorrow, so I took it down and put it away in Ella's toy box. This evening, after she had been playing in her room with friends, this is what I found. Everything has it's rightful place in Ella's world. Apparently, THIS is the place for the round red purse, with a daisy on it, to be.
I received my first two referrals for work today! I will meet the families next week and start working with them. I am really excited to get started and anxious to get a schedule set. I have several more hours of training and continuing education to complete. So, I will be trying to get those done by the end of the week and then the fun begins!
9.26.2007
Does every post have to be titled?!?!?!?
Seriously, I write the silly post and sit here for 5 minutes trying to decide what to title it! So- if you come up with a creative one for the information that follows-let's hear it----
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ella is hysterical! I love her goofy grin in all of the pictures. Brek "calls" her everyday on her phone-"hi Ella, how are you today? Doing good? Great. And Thomas? Great. Oh yeah, ok, yes, sure, alright, talk to you later then...peace out." I can pretty much quote it right along with her. I love the giggling at each other. Luke said it was so great to see you guys. Wish we all could have gone up! b
If I don't have a title for a post, I just don't put one. Sometimes there just isn't one to be had.
Ella is a crack-up. The purse thing sounds totally like something Olivia would do. A place for everything and everything in its place.
If life could always be a Daisy on the Doorknob? A little long I know, but I marvel at children, truly one of God's most precious gifts. Love the outfit too.
Come visit me!
leeannmiller.net
She is quite the little fashionista. Adorable!
Love Brek's phone calls - she's really growing up, too!
So glad you're getting to use that MSW again.
Post a Comment