9.21.2007

Just Because . . .

This is what happens when I put pillows in the chairs, so the cats will not lay in them- I picked these of my Chines Jack-o-lantern plant today- fall is just around the corner! I put them in a big glass vase in my kitchen. They remind me of growing up. Mom had (and still has) a bunch of them in the backyard. Speaking of where I grew up, here is a pictures of it. This was taken in 1995- but it pretty much still looks like this (minus the grain tanks and the big bushes in front of the house. I love this place- Chad and I are going to a marriage conference tonight and tomorrow. So, in honor of that, here is another blast from the past - 1999!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

What a beautiful place to grow up. It looks awesome. What a beautiful bride.

Dawn said...

Wonderful pictures the last two posts! I have never seen such a plant. Can I have a cutting??

-||Chad||- said...

LOL.....was Chad even legal to marry back then?? Looks like a minor to me :p