She told me she was talking to Poppa. I am in love with her- over and over and over again-
she is a hoot. vicki said the girls are still so much alike even though they aren't together all the time...i totally believe it. i love that little gal.
I've really missed you guys this weekend especially-just kept thinking about our walks:(
Amanda, your kids are absolutely adorable!
She cracks me up!
i love the "ready a go comment" cute. :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
she is a hoot. vicki said the girls are still so much alike even though they aren't together all the time...i totally believe it. i love that little gal.
I've really missed you guys this weekend especially-just kept thinking about our walks:(
Amanda, your kids are absolutely adorable!
She cracks me up!
i love the "ready a go comment" cute. :)
Post a Comment