Last night Chad was at a friend's house watching football. At 8:00 I took Ella to her room, got her ready for bed, told her good night and shut the door. I came downstairs and watching some tv as I cleaned up the house. Ella was still talking and singing, which is unusual. She usually goes to sleep right away. "It must've been the Dr. Pepper I gave her, and the caramel corn. . ." I thought as I headed to the computer to do some work. She was not crying or upset, just talkative! Chad came home at 10:00. He said he could hear Ella (it is hard to hear the monitors in the office)so he went to check on her. I had left the overhead light on! Poor girl-she slept until 8:30 this morning- she is usually up at 7:00.
In other news, she is going to the toilet more and more. I think we are officially potty training. I am going to take her shopping this week for some new underwear. Hopefully she soon outgrows the fascination of watching ME go to the bathroom.
Ella made a pumpkin today at Wende's. She is VERY proud of it. I love that Wende watches my kid for me.
Tomorrow I babysit. 6 KIDS! plus mine. Should be interesting!
3 comments:
i love that look on her face. nice work with potty training!
that is a great story about the light!! I wouldn't be able to fall asleep either.:)
That is so funny. She was certainly patient! Love that she's catching on the potty already. She needs to help little Feisty! She's doing really well except for the poopy part.
Post a Comment