11.20.2007

Cute kids

Lat night Ella wore my dishrag for hair while she played. I made mashed potatos- Thomas boy- ready for the courts! It snowed for about 20 minutes this morning. It was so pretty. I have kids today, so I am going to find a Thanksgiving craft to do with them. Ella is watching Super Why- anybody else like it? I think it is so cute. I am going to brave the grocery store tonight. After all the kids leave, I am going to visit 2 families for work and then go to the store. So, it should be around 9:00 that I am there, hopefully it will be a bit less crowded then. I am not holding my breath though!

3 comments:

Dawn said...

What a creative little player she is! I am so happy that Kev and Angie get to come and visit you. Pray for safe roads!

KarenK said...

I think your kids are super photogenic. They take the most fun pictures.

YES! to Super Why. LOVE LOVE LOVE that show. And the Wonder Pets on Nick Jr. B likes to pretend that she's Super Red, especially on the days when she wears braids.

I must be the biggest dork. I've never thought of giving my kids the beaters after whipping mashed potatoes, only cake batter. Seeing those pictures was a major "duh!" moment for me.

Kristin said...

I Love super Why. It is great and Brayden loves to sing the songs and spell.