11.20.2007

Thoughtful Ella

Although,she did not tell me so, Ella did several things around the house today, that I know were just for me, because she loves me so much:

She created a soft "pillow top" mattress for me with my bed pillows - because I look like I need to sleep She brought one of her chairs and the potty chair into my closet and used them to display my slippers(and one shoe) and oh-so-stylish grey sweatshirt- so I would not have the stress of choosing what to wear from my, ahem, extensive wardrobe. She placed her shoes neatly to the side of the toilet, so I would not trip over them - She pushed this plate off the counter and chipped the corner, so I could fix it with superglue and practice my fine motor skills- don't those diminish with age? AN-Y-WAY - I am just back from the grocery store. It was busy but no more than normal. Turkey is thawing in the fridge as we speak- all I need to do is get the sheets on the guest bed, clean the fingerprints off the bathroom mirror and toilet seat and we are ready for company!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

My, my, miss Ella was busy today! ;-) Isn't it fun when they try to "help"?

Have fun with my bro and SIL at Thanksgiving this year! It'll be strange without them but I'm glad they get to come visit you guys!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Sherry said...

she's just taking after her thoughtful mama:)