Posted for my parents, so they can see Ella in her new dress- which she was very proud of this morning before church! I am home today with Thomas, who is coughing. It passed quickly for the rest of us; I hope the same is true for Thomas. It sounds terrible. I went out for dessert and a movie with 2 friends last night. We say Hairspray. It was a fun movie.

Thomas is playing with sticky notes, as I type- here's a look ...
He is getting impatient with me. I better feed him lunch and see if he'll nap. He onyl slept for about 40 minutes this morning- usually his morning naps are longer- so we'll see how this afternoon goes. He may need to be rocked, and cuddled, and maybe even sung to -- darn.
3 comments:
ha! I liked how you wrote -darn-. Sometimes I would think that of course, but only you would write it!!!:) You are so honest; I love it.
Love the new jumper.
I was actually being sarcastic. I was excited about doing that!
so the wonderful sick season begins...can't wait. cute dress!
Post a Comment