11.26.2007

Where is that hole that I can crawl into?

Maybe it is because I have stopped nursing and my body is once again re-adjusting it's chemical make-up

Maybe it is because I may have missed a few pills last week

Maybe it is is because Thanksgiving was last week

Maybe it is because I had a sick baby during Thanksgiving

Maybe it is because I have three full laundry baskets AGAIN and a full dishwasher, with dishes in the sink

Maybe it is because I am out of hair gel, hair spray, facial moisturizer and toothpaste

Maybe it is because I am in need of new bras, due to maybe # 1

Maybe it is due to the fact that I have ONE sweater to wear and it is cold outside

Maybe it is because my carpet is dirty with juice/puke/dirt/milk/???? spots

Maybe it is because there are pumpkins decorating my front porch, that are rotting, and it is almost December

Maybe it is because with every other step in my kitchen, my feet stick to the floor

Maybe it is because I need to do Christmas cards

Maybe it is because I need to buy and wrap Christmas gifts

Maybe it is because I am up working at 11:00PM

Maybe it is because I need to buy groceries

Maybe it is because the pantry and fridge are a mess

Maybe it is because I am behind on my scrapbooks

Maybe it is because I want to host a holiday party, but don't feel up to it, and then feel guilty.

Maybe, I need to GO.TO.BED. and let my brain rest for a few precious hours-

6 comments:

Sherry said...

you can come crawl in a hole in Colorado..I would REALLY REALLY REALLY like that...really missed you guys a lot this week.

Kristen said...

Maybe all of the above. Sounds like you need a vacation; and if it makes you feel any better, I can related to the majority of those things! I hope you got a good nights sleep and feel refreshed this morning.

Anonymous said...

You deserve a Starbucks - with an extra shot:)

KarenK said...

Sounds to me like maybe it's because you need a hug.

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with the last one. Maybe all the rest are because you are a mom of 2, are working at your career, are taking care of other people's kids, AND you just had a wonderful week-end with company and you're coming back to reality. Maybe? You are an amazing young woman and I know you'll get it all figured out. Just take it easy on yourself!

Dawn said...

Thanks for coming to visit today - anything nice on my blog is thanks to Kristen! She makes me look good.