Charlotte and Ella
Thomas' Halloween costume
I had a picture of Ella tugging at her socks, and recently took a picture of Thomas doing the same.
Thanks for the virtual hugs and well-wishes. Feeling better today- and headed to bed BEFORE 10:00. New gel, hairspray and toothpaste wait patiently on my bathroom countertop, laundry has been rounded up and is in a large pile in the laundry room to be sorted and my kitchen sink is empty! One day at a time- and Momma is coming on Friday!
5 comments:
Love the binky twins and the babies with socks.
Glad you're feeling better. :)
LOVE those toe-tugging babies! So cute.
Yay for moms!
Riley does that too. It is her goal to always get her socks off. hang in there. Everything will get done.
Riley does that too. It is her goal to always get her socks off. hang in there. Everything will get done.
Great pictures. I just recently found Finn socks that he can't pull off. I love them!
Post a Comment