12.06.2007

Checking in

Busy busy busy. I am having a hard time getting a handle on it all. The minute I feel like I am on top of it, all of a sudden I am at the bottom again. I am pretty sure that Christmas and all the "extra's" that come with the season are adding to my feelings of being buried. When I stop and take a breath and evaluate it all, I am doing okay; the house is picked up and generally clean, the kids are getting fed, clothed, bathed, played with and read to, laundry is getting washed and put away, presents and Christmas cards are purchased, the house is decorated for Christmas, paperwork is caught up- But there is always more. Scrapbooks to catch up, cupboards and drawers to tidy-up, cards to send out, friends to call, groceries to buy, meals to plan, sheets to change, water to drink. Seriously, anybody else have to stop and think about the last time you actually drank water? Tsk Tsk- I know. I deserve the scolding. At any rate, I am feeling a little more on top of the pile tonight. I have been quite productive in the last 3 hours, and am finding that I really CAN function on less than 8 hours of sleep. I will post some fun pictures soon- maybe- stay tuned . . .

P.S. Go HERE to see ubber-cuteness

2 comments:

KarenK said...

Water? What's water? You mean that clear stuff that you put in the coffeemaker? Ooooh, then I'm getting LOTS of water every day.

Sherry said...

She looks so cute in her Christmas dress. I love it. I agree with you on just staying above water-this is such a busy time and the kids don't seem to get any lazier...if that makes sense. It's much much harder to get things done when they are awake--I'm becoming more and more ok with that:)