1.01.2008

Happy New Year!

Look what Thomas can do- all by himself! A new look for my living room I trimmed the HUGE plant that was in the corner of my living room- and am eager to watch it grow again. I have had it since 1997! It is actually in better shape than thbis picture shows. It has lots of new leaves and buds coming. We watched this hawk eating it's breakfast on our fence this morning. It was kind of an odd thing to see in the middle of a subdivision- kinda cool-

We were glad to say goodbye to 2007. It was probably the most challenging year so far for Chad and me. Despite that, several great things happened.

1.Thomas joined our family.

2. My mother was diagnosed and treated for breast cancer- and is cancer free.

3. Kevin's been home and doing great.

4. Thomas and Ella are happy and healthy and AMAZING.

5. God is faithful- through everything, and always provides.

6. We have wonderful people in our lives, great friends and family. We are surrounded with great love and support.

4 comments:

Dawn said...

They grow up so fast!

Your living room looks lovely, but I can't tell what's new. It's beautiful.

The hawk is amazing! What a treat.

Glad you think of Kevin as one of your good things for the year - such a blessing!

Bridgette said...

Awesome living room A! The poor plant..I can barely recognize it!:) Thomas is pulling up? He is getting to be such a little man!!:)

Sherry said...

Mr. T is so big. Be sure to give the kids an extra hug and kiss for us. We really missed you guys over Christmas.

Dawn said...

Your comment to Kristen this morning has me in tears. You are so special. Please add me to your prayers. I am so emotional this morning that I should probably not be here at work. But I am so behind that I have no choice - I"m really paying for that trip to paradise, plus the closures of the office for the two holidays. The early MSW deadline hit with a vengeance. Thanks again!