Thomas-the keeper of the ribbon
Christmas Day
Garden A'Glow- Shannon, Mom, Me, Marylu and Donna
Ella in her Christmas dress
No plans for celebrating the New Year as of yet. I have little motivation to plan something and really do not want to attempt to find a babysitter or take the kids out- SO, that leaves few options for us. Maybe Chad will have to take this one over for me!
12.27.2007
Post Christmas Post- Ha!
The house is back to normal. I actually took down all my decoration the night of Chirstmas. It was just a good time to do it- earlier than I normally take things down, but it feels good to have it done. The wreath is still on the front door and the lights are in the tree outside- so I have not totally put Christmas away. We returned/exchanged things yesterday and took advantage of some of the good after Christmas sales. I did a few more exchanges today, and it was really crowded. Much more than yesterday. I worked today again. It was really nice having a few days without work or babysitting. I am starting to feel the "crush" of busy-ness again. One more month- then things will be less hectic. Here are some pictures from my Mom's camera. My friend Marylu spend Christmas Eve with us. It was great having her celebrate with us-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The girls helped me take down one tree's worth of ornaments last night. They were so happy to be helping. Made it a bit more fun!
I got some great things at Hobby Lobby the day after Christmas. I NEVER do that, but happened to be leaving the gym just as HL opened. Spent way too much!
Post a Comment