Thomas has a new set of tubes in his ears. Could that count as his first piercings? He did great- and has been happy so far today. We were home by 9:30 this morning. It is nice to get it over with first things in the morning. The Dr. said his ears were full of fluid that was the consistency of glue- as Julie put it, "glue like sludge". the Dr. also said that he probably hasn't been hearing well- so I am glad it has been done- and am looking forward to a happier baby.
On the moving front, I have started to collect a pile of things that will not go with us on the move, in the corner of my bedroom. I will try to sell some of it and give it away. Chad is going to head up Sunday afternoon for the week. He has started a list of things to take. I have a list of things to get rid of and a list of things to buy before the move. I am sure many more lists will be written over the course of the next 2 weeks.
BUT -before all that- we have a celebration to plan for. Thomas is almost ONE! Saturday is the day. I still need to buy a gift. I have something in mind, just need to have some time to do it. I have sent out invitations and have a menu planned. My parents and grandma are coming Friday. It will be a fun time.
4 comments:
Tubes! Wow, poor little guy. Glad he's doing better though.
I hope the tubes continue to help Thomas and he remains happy. :-)
Moving definitely gives you a chance to evaluate what is in your home and what you really need. Good luck with sorting and packing and getting ready for the party!
Wow - a year already?! Time just flies.
Sorry, I didn't realize the sludge part was my addition. I guess that's not really a medical term, is it?
btw, we have El's white buckle shoes over here, in case you're looking for them. Looking forward to the party!
Julie
Post a Comment