These guys have nothin' on Ella's napkin ring making skillz. Okay- admittedly, a totally different type of product-(just a good opportunity to give them a plug!) but if they DID sell napkin rings made of paper, glitter glue and cheap felt- there would be virtually no competition.
2 comments:
So cute! I love your creativity in having projects for your kids to do!
Love love love the picture of Thomas and the grapefruit - an unusual taste for a child his age! Too cute.
Have a wonderful Easter! May you find a place to worship that will feed your soul. Come over and read my Good Friday post - it'll bless you!
PS - I forgot one thing I was going to say - you have a lot of will power to be able to wait a week for chapter 3! I haven't heard of that book - is it mystery, romance, nonfiction?
Post a Comment