Thomas's 1 year picture-
Ella in her Easter dress. My Grandma made the adorable slip that hangs below the dress. The dress and slip are not as long as they look in these pictures- it is just the way she is standing!
Great pictures! So sorry about the Easter sickness. But what great thoughts are going through your mind - I know you'll make friends and enjoy living there -eventually! I had to laugh about the 50 degree barbeque!
Adorable, adorable kids! Such a gift to give them joy and excitement in transition rather than stress and frustration. We are proud of you, even tho we aren't really in your line! But your family was the next thing to family that we had in the NW for many years. You are such good parents and good planners, still accepting when the unplanned BUMPS you around in life. Congratulations!
2 comments:
Great pictures! So sorry about the Easter sickness. But what great thoughts are going through your mind - I know you'll make friends and enjoy living there -eventually! I had to laugh about the 50 degree barbeque!
Adorable, adorable kids! Such a gift to give them joy and excitement in transition rather than stress and frustration. We are proud of you, even tho we aren't really in your line! But your family was the next thing to family that we had in the NW for many years. You are such good parents and good planners, still accepting when the unplanned BUMPS you around in life. Congratulations!
Post a Comment