4.04.2008

Home again Home again Jiggity-jig

We are headed back to the big city this evening, to spend a whirlwind weekend trying to see friends and family. Chad has some work to do, I am going to get my contact prescription refilled- and in between will try to spend some quality time with people we know- and who know us!! I am excited, but not about the drive. Thomas does not have a great track record. I am almost packed- we'll leave when Chad gets home from work.

The cats curled up on my sweatshirt this morning. It is so funny to me- if there is a piece of clothing laying out, that is what they inevitably choose to settle. Washing dishes- and the counter and cupboards and floor--

2 comments:

grammasnotes said...

Enjoyed dinner with your folks Friday night. We finished with a game of scrabble. The best part is sharing our grandparent stories! I loved your mom's version of Ella meeting them at the door, and wanting to play her games on the "'puter". So glad you are making friends. We've moved enough, I remember the feelings of those first few months. Glad your folks can visit often!

Dawn said...

I hope you had a great week-end! The picture of the kids at the sink is priceless. So is the one of cats on the sweatshirt.