4.03.2008

Thomas is MONEY!!

I am so proud, Thomas produced this Monday afternoon! Since then, I have been feeding him lots of green veggies, in hope of finding some bills in his diaper next time. Still haven't figured out how I am going to clean those yet . . But, it is SUCH a relief to know that Thomas is beginning to take care of himself financially!!***

Look at these great wispy curls! This is what her hair looks like right after a bath. It flattens pretty quickly, but it is SO cute with the curls " Ella, go put a shirt on!" This is what we get-- The days are gone when I could pick out a super cute outfit, put it on her, and admire how cute she looked all day long. Her preference now is pajamas- or something like this.

***Seriously- a quarter?!?!? How did he swallow that, How did he pass that?! Poor guy. He had been acting uncomfortable for a few days and would not eat- SO that was all cleared up in an instant. I have NO IDEA how he got ahold of that. So, it has been soaking in Clorox and will be saved for future reference and story telling.

4 comments:

Dawn said...

You are very blessed that he passed that big thing! Ask Karen (or better yet, Becky), about their coin-swallowing experience!

Anonymous said...

Oh my word. Poor kid. As if he didn't already have enough digestive issues! So glad he's okay. LOVE the pics of Ella. She is hilarious.

J

someone else said...

Um, yeah, I've got coin-swallowing stories!

joy said...

Poor guy! I love the pictures of Ella. The one where her legs are split is awesome!Look forward to seeing you guys!