When Chad came home for lunch today, I went to a local thrift store for it's spring sale. There were lots of people there, carrying around laundry baskets full of clothes. Pretty cool place. I got several cute thing, but they were all too small when I got home and put them on. Hmm. I found two work shirts for Chad. The girl in front of me spent $150.00- and she had some cute clothes- an entire wardrobe! Lots of designer, spendy brands for really cheap. Lots of stuff still with tags, or looking brand new. They had tons of recreational equiptment too. Hiking packs, camping stuff, golf club and shoes, rollerblades, tennis rackets, fishing gear, bike clothes! You can tell this is an active community!
My kids love corndogs (corngogs as Ella says it) Ella told me today that I needed to "cooperate". She was being quite sassy, and got to sit in the timeout chair for a bit. I had to bite my lip not to laugh. She keeps talking about going to see her friends "morrow"- she even told the cashier at the store today, that "maybe I go your house morrow!" I laugh, then I want to pull my hair out. She is so fun and at times so challenging-
Thomas is just as animated and expressive as his sister
This is Ella, giving you a wink!
2 comments:
I love the songs. I think she's destined for a singing career! I was so bummed to hear that we missed you guys last weekend. I'm jealous that you stayed with Dan and Candee. Alivia talks about Ella regularly. You'll have to come stay with us soon. I love hearing about all that you guys are doing. Thanks for all the posts. I'll call you when I get back from AK. -Wende
It snowed here yesterday as well. So much for spring! Corndogs are good idea. I hadn't tried that for lunch yet. :)
Post a Comment