
Thomas loves Poppa. He liked giving him kisses-to get tickles from his mustache!
My parents brought sleds for the kids. Ella had fun in the backyard in the snow piles-
Thomas took a tumble into the snow cave Chad built
Snuggles with Grammie.
We had a really nice weekend with my parents. It was great to have some people we knew around! Ella and Thomas had so much fun playing with Poppa and Grammie and Chad and I went to a movie and dinner one night. We visited another church on Sunday. Sigh. Sundays are especially hard and lonely. I was glad to have my parents here for this one.
11 comments:
New haircut?? It looks so cute! Love all the pics and the Deep and Wide video is priceless. Send to AFV? Love.
Mom D
Cute pictures! I love the new haircut! I chopped mine this weekend too- an "angled bob"...chin length, I was going for shoulder length...but she kept cutting. So glad your parents were able to be there this weekend too. I'm sure it is so wonderful to have them there. I agree that Sy and Thomas look alike...must be more D-family traits than we realized:). miss you guys!
A! I am loving that new cut! Had you been contemplating this for awhile??? So Sassy!
I love the haircut, it's so sassy!
-Cara
The hair is adorable!
Love the new do!! Really classy.
I can only imagine how hard Sundays would be -
Looks great! Only blessed curly haired women can pull off that great look! It reminds me of Kerri Russell. Glad you had fun with the fam.
What??? That is such a great cut for you! I agree about the lucky curly-haired people. Do you like it? Glad your parents could make a trip out--and bring sleds!
J
Woo! I love the hair! It seems like everyone I know is going short right now...maybe that means we're getting old...Nah! That couldn't be it, it must mean we're stylin'. :=)
Great pics of the kids too! Love it when you share their little "adventures".
So cute haircut!! It looks great!
Very sassy haircut! I LOVE IT!
Post a Comment