5.05.2008

Ah, Snap.

Several people have asked if we still have snow. So, this is a picture of the hills around us. This weekend, and today, have been beautiful. I think it is finally safe to say it is springtime! What can produce a pile of laundry this big, in less than 30 minutes?? This sweet boy, with some kind of a nasty stomach bug. I thought we were through it. He ate last night, drank his milk and slept all night. He at breakfast and was crawling all around. We took a walk before lunch, and right after we got home, he lost it again, all over the Kelty carrier. I am SO glad we were home. Otherwise, it would have been in my hair and down my back. Ella was pushing her little stroller, so it would have NOT been a fast walk home.

Immediately after breakfast Saturday morning, Ella went to her room, got dressed, and headed outside to pour water and dig. I am So anxious for the fence to be built around our yard. We will be spending a lot of time outside this summer! Chad and Ella snuggling, and watching AFV after a busy weekend.

We had a fun dinner with Trish, Jade and Halle Friday night. It was great to hang out with people- they are fun and easy to be around. Saturday and Sunday, we had great bike rides on the greenbelt. It is So pretty. I love it. This place just makes you want to be outside.

I booked a flight for the kids and I to fly to Washington in June for a cousin's wedding. Both my sisters and parents are going too, no husbands on this trip. I got 2 one way tickets for $80.00! Getting a good deal makes it even more exciting to go!! It also gives me a great goal date for my weight loss. Oh yeah, forgot to mention- remember that 5lbs. I had lost and was SO proud of. Well, I gained it ALL back the following week. Thanks to a bad head cold and girls weekend. Talk about discouraging!! I'm back in the saddle again.

Anyway- Mom will drive us back after the wedding and a few days at Grammie and Poppa's.

4 comments:

Sema said...

Yah for great tickets to mom and dads! how I wish I would go on Northwest and get a good deal to travel to Kenya! I love your new look of your blog by the way!

Dawn said...

The new look is great!

Ella is such a hoot. What a fun kid. I hope Thomas is over the yuckies! What cute little tennies.

I like your pithy sayings and will have to pick my brain and see what happens! Good to catch up.

Sherry said...

so...we'll be in Washington in June...too far? tells you how little I know about Washington's geography. Just a thought. Hope the little man is feeling better.

Anonymous said...

That's some really cute snapping goin' on! Hope you guys are feeling better.