5.15.2008

The guys replacing the septic tank yesterday were of great interest to my children. We picked bluebells on our walk yesterday. There are wildflowers all along the walking path. I went to a discipleship group at church last night. It was good. I am excited about our church and about the possibilities for us there. I am checking into getting involved with the nursery (0-3). It sounds like there is a need for someone to take that on, and I would really like to do that.

Work in the septic tank continues today, and the neighbors fence is being replaced (another casualty of the overly eager snow plow) so we have a lot of activity around us again today. Ella and Thomas are currently enthralled with the Wiggles DVD she picked out at the library this week- SO, I am going to take the opportunity to put some make-up on and read blogs. Somebody better have a new post! Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

Eric said...

We had one, thanks to Eric! I shared your craft site already. Janet