I was organizing my picture disks today, and these are some shots from the past few years. I have many others in a photo book, but with no disks, just old fashion negatives! I really need a digital camera! I would like to develop this hobby more, but it is harder and more expensive to do with a film camera. Once we buy a digital, I am hoping to really dive in, and get more creative and learn more about it. I would love to make stationary, at least for family and friends, using the images I capture. There are so many pictures that I have taken that I would love to display, but the time and cost just has not been worth it.


This is a necklace and bracelet Wende made for me for my birthday. It is beautiful. I love gifts like this, and wanted to share it-
The kids handed out carnations to all the ladies at church on Sunday with two chocolates wrapped up and tied with this ribbon. It looks so pretty in the little brown vase-
8 comments:
Uh, you and Wende do realize, don't you, that you could make many people happy and yourselves some nice cashola if you shared your beautiful creations in exchange for currency.
I personally would like a copy of the geraniums and daisies from Amanda and my own set of jewelry from Madam Wende of Jewelry Fabulousness.
Gorgeous pictures Amanda! And the jewelry is beautiful.
I LOVE the necklace and bracelet. Turquoise is my favorite. I've always loved your photography. We still have the pics of the leaves and trees hanging in our living room-everyone always comments on them.
What a wonderful gift in the vase. I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!
I agree with Karen, you two should make jewelry for cash! What a great way to bring in extra income while at home... Have a good one!
Amy
I wish you'd get a digital camera too. You're denying the world beauty when you aren't photographing. How selfish of you. (Does that justify a new camera? I can come up with more if you need).
JS
Wow, your pics are amazing! And I agree you could make a ton of extra money selling your photos as stock prints, you could set up on your own web site or blog. I did some work for a photographer a couple years ago & could give you some ideas on getting started if you're ever interested. But definitely go digital first! Do you take b&w photos too?
I have recently fallen in love with taking pictures as well - sunrises, sunsets, and flowers are my favorite subjects (besides the grands, of course!). You must get a digital camera - it's the best gift I ever got from DC!
YOu have done fabulously with the old-fashioned way!
Your pictures are great! I have been trying to learn how to take pics of flowers too. I'll have to get them on my computer and share them with you. I love reading your blog. Hope you don't fall over in shock with me replying and not just lurking. :) Thank Kelli K. She made me sign in to visit her blog. What a great idea. I really miss you and all your wisdom and laugher. Take Care!
Post a Comment