At least we have something to look forward too this weekend. The Phillips are coming to visit! I booked a babysitter for Saturday night, SO we can have a dinner out while the kids tear our house apart, supervised of course. The weather is not suppose to be great, so I am not sure what else we will be doing.
The landscape crew started on the yard today. There is a bright blue outhouse in the driveway- so I guess they'll be working here awhile. I don't mind- I am glad we have a landlord that takes care of her property.
5 comments:
Great pictures of Chad and the kiddoes! I am so glad you're enjoying your new home - it sounds so lovely.
Girl..I am with you. My kids have pushed me to my limits! I am SO glad you and Chad can get away together with some friend!! Have fun!
Enjoy your weekend! And your night without kids!!Miss you!
I'm jealous of all the beauty that you get to see everyday. We're in Newport this weekend and I think I could move here just based on how beautiful it is. What's your e-mail? Sorry I missed your call this morning. Have a fun night!
I'm so glad to hear you are loving the new surroundings. Nothing like living away from the city.
The pics are so great. Hope you are enjoying every minute.
Miss you!
Post a Comment