There will be pictures to come. I had a man take a picture of all of us on a hike, and he was surprised at my camera- "Oh," he said, "This is a FILM camera." We carried the boys, and the girls walked on our hike. They did so well exploring in the woods.
I think the yard is ready for the sod to be laid! They worked all day today moving and raking dirt. There are so many rocks out there, and it was very uneven.
We got a nice bike ride in between rain showers this evening. the rain makes all the green plants look so vibrant and fresh. The hills are covered with wild sunflowers.
That's all I've got.
2 comments:
A~ I just can't wait for one of our kids to say "mom, what's film?" Oh my.
Thanks for an awesome weekend! Lots of fun; we had a blast. I'll be posting pics tomm. after I kick Emme off of PBS kids.com at naptime.:)
Sounds like a very satisfactory week-end! We had rain all day Monday, and were very glad that we had our annual get-together at Mom and Dad's on Sunday, when Randy and Carol could be with us.
Post a Comment