Great shots - better than snow?! Good picture of the clouds. Yay for new trees!That made great aunt gasp too!
Now that is a day that makes you love being a mom:) Great pics.
I can't get the video to work on my computer.:(I'll have to go to school to get it to run. But it's fun to see a picture of Thomas walking. He looks so much more like Ella!Vicki
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Great shots - better than snow?! Good picture of the clouds. Yay for new trees!
That made great aunt gasp too!
Now that is a day that makes you love being a mom:) Great pics.
I can't get the video to work on my computer.:(
I'll have to go to school to get it to run. But it's fun to see a picture of Thomas walking. He looks so much more like Ella!
Vicki
Post a Comment