Ella painting the tips of her fingers.
We got three new trees delivered to our yard this evening! This one in the front, and two in the back.
Chad and Ella planted seeds for a little garden.
Speaking of gardens, if you haven't seen the documentary The End of Suburbia- I would recommend it. Pretty interesting. It was made in 2004, I think- and the predictions made at that time, are some of our realities now. I believe change is coming in the way we have to live our lives.
AND finally- here is a taste of walking Thomas- beware this is another "sure to make a grandma gasp" moment.
1 comment:
Great pictures! My daughter loves to paint her fingernails too. More like her fingers...lol. Your trees look beautiful. I am jealous! I need a few more trees in my yard. Have a great weekend. Hopefully it is a nice warm one for you!
Post a Comment