Ella turned 3 on Friday! This is her breakfast donut and candle, that she asked ME to blow out. Don't EVEN try to figure this girlie out!
We had a small celebration and I gave her present throughout the day. Tomorrow we will have the official party.
A walk to the river with Poppa and Grammie
My sisters arrived today! We promptly loaded up the bikes and headed out for a ride.
If ANYONE ever tries to tell you that mountain biking is easy, feel free to punch them in the neck. It is not. It IS super fun and challenging though! If you were to watch me do it, you would definitely not be witnessing grace and athleticism at it's finest, BUT you would see me finish--30-ish lengths behind everyone else, huffing and puffing to catch my breath, grunting over bumps and saying out loud, "You can do this, you can do this" because I am REALLY trying to convince myself that I can. When I finally reach the rest of the group, they are rested and eager to push on, so I gulp down some water, try to take a deep breath and mount-up for more.
HALFWAY- See--still smiling! It was about an hour long ride.
Donna took pictures of Chad, Michael, Shannon and Jimmy-
and me--
Sisters- I love that we all like to do things like this together-
We loaded the bikes back in the truck, and headed home for pizza.
Currently, Jimmy is on a run (gag me!) and my parents are looking on as their daughters and son's-in-law play poker and smoke cigars on the deck. Seriously.
Good thing church is tomorrow!
4 comments:
Oh how fun! I didn't know they were all coming to visit you guys. Sounds like a ton of fun!
My favorite part of this post "punch them in the neck..." b/c as well as I know you, there's no way I could ever see you punching someone in the neck:)-too funny.
Happy Birthday to Miss Ells!! def. my favorite niece:)
Great pictures of all of the family. I love the picture of you on your bike all alone. Too funny. The area looks beautiful.
I can't believe Ella is already 3!
Happy Birthday to Ella.
In the first pic I can see your lawn in the background- it looks good.
I miss you.
Candee
That's hilarious! What an awesome thing to do altogether! I forgot about Ella's B-day. We'll have to send her a card!
A~ So did I! Forget El's birthday I mean. I will get Emme right on that.:) You girls look so sporty in your riding gear! Glad you could spend some quality time with your fam.:)
Post a Comment