I live about 1.5 hours away from the town in which the staff meetings are held, and the family I will work with lives in another town, which is about that far away as well. SO, that means that a 1 hour meeting turns into 4 hours minimum...and we all know that meetings rarely last for ONLY an hour. Fortunately, I am only required to see families in their homes once a month, so my plan is to coordinate staff meetings and home visits for the same day--and push for new referrals close to home!
Paperwork and phone calls will have to fit in during naps and after bedtime. I am thankful to be doing work that I like to do, but I would still rather just be home. It is stressful trying to add work into the mix- for me, the kids and Chad. Even when it is just a little bit. Fortunately I have some great people who are willing to take care of Ella and Thomas when I have to be away. God always provides.
Now, I am going to go eat cookies and watch movies with my husband.
2 comments:
It is a conundrum, isn't it?
so glad you found something-or rather something found you, though I understand the dilemma it brings...frustrating but welcomed at the same time-sorta.
Post a Comment