8.06.2008

My Ella

Thomas is following Ella around the house, as she beckons him with, "Come on my child." (Thank-you Ursula from Little Mermaid)

She told Chad the other night that, no she was not awesome, she was perfect.

While Thomas was in the midst of a yelling fit, Ella offered advise, "Thomas, take a deep breath!"

She was walking around the umbrella pole today, pointing at me, singing, "You love me, you love me, you love me very much!" I am glad that message is getting through!

4 comments:

joy said...

haha!
I can't wait to see her!
And Thomas! He is getting so big.

Casey, Janelle, Ella, and Hadley said...

Love it...Ella's personaity is awesome. My Ella still thinks "My Other Ella" lives in Fall River (Like it's it's own town or something). And, Ella reminds us that "she's my best friend" when it comes up.

Dawn said...

Priceless!

Kendra said...

SO cute. Good for you on writing these things down, otherwise how else will you remember a couple years down the road! How I wish I would've wrote down teh cute things my girls did years ago!