Yesterday I took down my box of Fall decorations for the house. I LOVE this time of year and the anticipating of all the holidays that are coming. The house is festive for autumn now- all I am missing is a great smelling candle. I hope to stock up on a few at W-mart this weekend. My favorite is a mulled cider candle that I have purchased there during the last few falls. I hope I can find them this year--
While we were pulling things out of the box, and placing them around the house, Ella kept asking, "Is this for baby Jesus? Is this for God's happy birthday?" There is still a bit of confusion in her little 3 year old mind about holidays. The confusion does not diminish her excitement and enthusiasm though.
I will do my last big run tonight, 10 miles. The rest of the week consists of smaller, shorter runs and workouts. I am excited about next weekend. The race will be fun, but seeing ALL of my family and several friends will be great.
4 comments:
Can't wait to see you guys! Are you staying with D? Call us!
You guys make me want to get off my butt and run! What race are you running in?
I love your blog and all of your pictures, Amanda. I also LOVE this time of year and I already get excited for Thanksgiving and Christmas. I just hauled out my box of decorations, too - including my favorite cinnamon candles. I can definitely relate to the lack of funds and am trying to be creative this Christmas too. Hope that God continues to bless you guys through your church. Did you hear that we're expecting again?
Post a Comment