I made it through my house this week, cleaning out, sorting and organizing. I finished last night in the garage and have a truck full of stuff to try to sell tomorrow at a quickly put together yard sale with Trish. I plan to put any earnings from it in a Christmas envelope. Chad and I have already briefly discussed Christmas and the lack of funds for it. I am looking for good creative, non-cheesy homemade or partially homemade gifts. I already have started a few things I am excited about.
I have so much enjoyed the ladies at my church since we've been here. The ladies bible study started this week, and I am looking forward to that happening every week, while the kids are at Awanas. I had one lady call me, after the Bible study. She told me that I been in her heart and asked if she could bring me lunch and visit. We talked about some of the things I requested prayer for, and other important things, that sometimes get left out of conversation. She is am amazing person, and has already been a great mentor- something I have always wanted to have. I am excited about the things God is showing me and teaching me about who I am and who He wants me to be. I love these ladies who encourage, challenge, love me and speak truth.
Here are some pictures from our week. I took some of Ella at ballet with my phone, but they did not turn out very well-she is definitely the smallest in the class (of 4). We got to watch her yesterday for the last 10 minutes of the class. Chad even walked down from his office to watch! She was doing great and looked SO cute in her little black leotard, slippers, pink tutu and teeny tiny pony tail as she hopping, skipping, twirling and jumped around the room. She was definitely concerned about being the first one to touch the mirror at the other side of the room as they went about their drills. Chad whispered to me, "Does she KNOW it's not a race?" This was the first time that she has wanted to wear her ballet clothes. I hope she will continue to wear them! Thomas helping in the kitchen-
Buds-
Ella girl-
Chad told me that he was "smothering" her face with kisses the other morning (I was still in bed) and not only did she gag, she threw up. SO-obviously we know who has the worst morning breath in the house!
5 comments:
Very cute pictures - I love Chad's question about the race. Too funny!
I'm so glad you're enjoying the ladies at your church - what a blessing!
Wanna come clean out my house now? Good for you, supermom.
Cute pics, love the story about Ella vomiting. She is such a hoot.
Wanna sew some christmas gifts? I have a cute tutorial for quilted pot holders and other fun stuff. Let me know. I've got tons of scraps I'd happily pass on to you. :)
love that ballerina picture. i'm sure that's got to be the cutest thing to see
Duh--was there a question about who had the worst breath?? :)
I am always looking for cute/creative gift ideas. I don't know if you sew but if you do this is a great tutorial (http://pukingpastilles.com/?p=57)for a Superhero Cape. I plan to make one for Peighton and a few for her little cousins. Hope this helps!
Post a Comment