I still go through The Office withdrawals every Thursday night. Even if we had t.v. it would not be the same. I miss Thursday nights with friends and family. I'll watch The Office tomorrow night - on Hulu - with Chad. It is just not the same. I think this will be a hard couple of months, celebrating holidays in a new place. Hard might be the wrong word- maybe emotional is better. I guess that is because so many traditions form around holidays, and we were beginning to form some of those as a family. I am glad we were there last year, and did not make the move until spring. In hindsight, God took care of us in that way too.Chad played with the kids in the backyard tonight while I cleaned up dinner dishes in glorious silence-
Ella told Chad, "It is a leafy day!"
2 comments:
We miss the office too. I bet the kids would all go play somewhere now and we could actually watch the show.......maybe again someday.
Looks cold up there!
actually that was me, Joy. (above)
Post a Comment