The pool has proven to be just as entertaining empty as it is when it is full of water- Ella kept telling Thomas, "Come in my club!"
I love little bare feet-
Morning toast-
this is Thomas's latest new funny face/trick.The fall colors are definitely making their appearances. I hope we can get out and take a few hikes before they are gone. I used to help a lady, Bernice, while in college. She told me that October was her favorite month. I had never really considered October, until she mentioned that. I agree with her. It is a beautiful, usually mild time of the year. I had previously always associated it with Halloween- and am glad for a new association.
We leave tomorrow for our race weekend!
6 comments:
I loved Bernice too and her 6$ checks. She was a doll. I like October too for other reasons than Halloween!:)
Have a super race! Can't wait to see how well you do!
I hope that you have fun at your race--I'm sure you'll do great! :-)
I love October, the fall colors, the cooler weather are a nice change.
Thomas looks so big all of a sudden. I am seriously counting down the weeks to get all the kids together. I think the girls will be hysterical...as well as Ev, Sy and Mr. T.
Good luck this weekend!
I like Oct. too-lots of great birthdays and weather.
Thomas is huge! Look forward to see you guys!
Have a great time! You are going to do great and just think 13 miles - That is a HUGE accomplishment! Can't wait to hear all about it - enjoy it! It really is an amazing experience:)
I really really don't like Halloween! But love this time of year.
Love the funny face on Thomas - he looks like Dwight's dad there - he had the underbite and looked like that a lot of the time.
Love that they eat breakfast on the counter!
I hope the race went well!
Post a Comment