This evening Toby, Julie and the boys came over and we had a little celebration for Thomas's upcoming birthday.
Here is Thomas-chillin' after the party in his new cowboy vest made by Poppa and his FIRST train engine from Donna and Michael. The engine was the hit of the night.
The boys gave Thomas a CD player with a microphone. The microphone was not on- and the CD player empty- BUT Thomas sang his heart out. It will be like a brand new present when we plug it in and he discovers that it makes sounds- and makes HIS sounds louder!
As always, Poppa willingly does whatever it is that Ella asks him to!
Blowing out 2 candles--
One of the good things about not attending half of the conference, is that it allowed me some extra time to visit with Mary Lu. What a FUN time we had Friday night. We have not seen each other since the move (almost a year ago!) and it was such a joy to be with her.
Thomas has discovered his pockets-this is during a walk to the neighborhood park.
So, tomorrow morning we will head back to the mountains, snow and CHAD. It's nice to have him around. I think he misses us too.
5 comments:
Love the pictures. Every last one of them. Your hair looks so cute in the one of you holding the candles. I could comment on all the pictures! They were all so good.
Such priceless moments in those photos!!
I can't believe he is two already. AND I can't believe how much he looks like his daddy.
Ian and Luke had fun playing with the kids. We were bummed we missed you though! Hope you had a fun weekend away.
Wonderful pictures. I'd love to here more about what made you leave the conference.
Sweet boy.
Post a Comment