My parents came for 4 days, and left this morning. That was a great help and fun to be with them. Momma brought me a cherry pie. I think this week will be better. There were a lot of factors that really threw us all off last week. It was just one of those week. SO glad it is behind us.
As of Thursday night, I am officially on a board that is working toward getting a pregnancy center up and running in this area. It is super exciting and overwhelming. If you think of it, pray for Chad and me as we decided what role we are to play in this outreach ministry. My friend, Trish (go check out her BEAUTIFUL photos by the way), is also on the board, and it has been really fun to talk/plan/brainstorm/etc. with her about this. There will be more info. to come, for sure about this, as things develop. Probably even a special blog for it!
My kids are out in the backyard enjoying the beautiful day. Ella loves her snowsuit- even when it is not necessary. She told me that they were making "muddy buddies".
Thomas is scooping up snow, pouring and patting it into Lola's fur with a large spoon.
Chad gave himself and Thomas haircuts. Thomas loved it. Chad had a bit of a mishap when the guard fell off his clippers.

He has a short cut now. It has been a few weeks and I don't think it is even noticeable now. It was entertaining though! 
This is a spider snack that my Mom taught the kids to make. They had fun with it- Thomas is telling us how scary his spider is-

I ran outside on the bike path yesterday. It was wonderful. My sister and I are registered for a half marathon at the end of May. Chad is running one on the 18th of this month, and then we will also do the Sawtooth Relay in June with a group of six. So- running season is in full swing. I need to get my legs used to running on asphalt again-they are pretty sore today.
Chad is at work this afternoon for a few hours and I have started laundry in hope of getting a jump on the week to come!
4 comments:
I can think of no one more perfect than you to do a pregnancy ministry.
absolutely hilarious haircut mishap.
Missed your posts. Good to have you back.
I will be praying for your pregnancy ministry. I think it is so exciting that you and Trish taking this on.
I so have to have Dan check out this blog post. He is going to crack up about Chad's hair. Although the short do doesn't look bad at all.
Thanks for the laugh!
Love the haircut! And I love the looks on his face!
I can't believe Thomas enjoys getting one - whenever I did Anthony, he'd jump off the stool so many times it was ridiculous.
Love the spiders - I can see me showing the girls how to do those.
It was good to catch up with you!
Post a Comment