She was all about posing for the pictures. I did manage to get one normal pose out of her, with my other camera- On the way there I said, "Ella do you know there are going to be other kids there?" She told me that she did not want other kids there, " I just want me and my teacher to be there!" She is going from 11:30-2:30, three days a week-I am pretty sure she is going to soak it up and love it.

Another first- gone. I am proud of this girl and am so glad she is mine-
6 comments:
so great to see you all this weekend! Emme had such a fantastic time with Ella. Let's plan on getting together soon!
Yeah Ella! Love that girl.
lil' SNL .....Superstarrrr!
she is so adorable! Good luck with preschool! I'm sure she'll LOVE it!
Great to see you guys this weekend. I miss seeing your kids regularly and watching them grow and change. Jer is committing to an October visit....We'll talk soon on some dates :)
Yay!! It will be great to have you here- I will keep Chad on him about it :)!
How fun for her. I'm so bummed that Gretchen didn't get in with her. Oh, well, another time, another place! She'll have to come play one day after school!
Fun pictures! Funny that she wants it to be just her and the teacher. How many kids are there? Does she eat lunch there, or early lunch at home? That's a time frame I've never heard of for preschool before.
Post a Comment