7.14.2010

A slice of life-

When I take my clothes to be washed, this is how they come back; Ironed, folded and stacked tightly in a plastic bag.  Each piece of clothing does, however, have a small square of numbered paper stapled into a tag or hem by two staples.  So far, we haven't lost anything- so I will take the paper and staples!


 There has been a man re-covering some furniture this week at our language school.  I took pictures today because I knew there were people back home that would appreciate it- (shout-out to Karen!)

                          Check out that "Chair!"                              The details on the machine were beautiful-

                                            
This is his work space-


3 comments:

grammasnotes said...

God bless that man!

Karen said...

Heeey, thanks for the shout out! I'm so touched that you thought of me when you saw that.

That sewing chair...wow.

Dawn said...

Amazing - how hard on the buns and back!