11.23.2011

Thanksgiving Chronicles- Part Two

my banner-
Ella with the centerpiece we made-
Chad replaced our leaky faucet.  
Thomas took  a picture of me "scraping" sweet potatoes.
T-man helped me for awhile in the kitchen.
The kids worked on shrinky-dinks that they got in a package yesterday.
They're shrinking!
Ella helping Kristen make rolls.
I am pretty sure this is sage.  I hope it is sage.  The word I used for sage left me with blank stares, and the word  they used to tell me what it was translated in google translate as artichoke. What?!  I took a chance, chopped it up and put it in the dressing.  
One thing I love about Peru is that I can buy peeled potatoes at the market!
Cornbread stuffing ready to cook in the crockpot tomorrow and cinnamon bites for breakfast.  
Pumpkin pie, cheesy spinach dip, sweet potato casserole and  more pumpkin bread, because the first loaf was SO delicious!
We are ready for tomorrow.  Excited to spend the day relaxing and enjoying all this food!!!

1 comment:

Joy said...

Happy thanksgiving! Glad to hear how God is working in everything!