| Ella with her tree- |
| Thomas cutting cookies- |
| . . .and this is what we got. I have another batch (different recipe) chilling in the fridge. We'll try again tomorrow! |
| Thomas asked for this today while we were shopping. He loves it. |
| Watching football on Sunday. Thomas calls Tim Tebow, T-bone. |
| This means we have FIVE packages to pick up tomorrow!!! What a wonderful thing to discover slipped under the door today! |
| Helping bring in the laundry- |
| Ella making tortillas. She really likes quesadillas right now and finding tortillas at the store is always a gamble. |
| Watching a nativity story online. |
| I roasted pumpkin to make bread sometime this week! |
| Chad was in charge of the hamburgers for dinner. |
| Ella is in school until tomorrow. This morning, after about 2 hours, Thomas asked if we could go pick her up so he could play with her. |
| Pirate. |
| Hamburgers- for Garren's birthday dinner. He will be 21 tomorrow! He works late on Tuesdays, so we celebrated tonight. |
| Ready for singing! |
| Candles and cake! |
| Ice cream cake. No altitude adjustments for this recipe! |
| Thomas and Mr. Garren! |
| We talked about Joseph today as part of our Nativity activity. For the activity the kids made pictures of their dad. |
2 comments:
I love this snapshot look at your life there. Your kids are learning so much about life and the world and are growing into such great little people. Thomas looks so much like Chad in that one picture. And in the football watching one, he looked like he was chewing his fingernails off in suspense! I think it's so great they get to see the games.
I hope the cookies turn out well tomorrow!
I have a Baptist missionary blog friend who went from Venezuela (when all missionaries had to leave the jungle) to Paraguay - it's an interesting place, to say the least!
Have an awesome Christmas! I'm so glad L&V get to come down there soon after.
All of the sudden the kids look bigger, how did this happen? Hope the next batch of cookies turns out great and that you have lots of fun opening those packages!!!
Merry Christmas, you four.
Post a Comment