I stayed home today, Chad worked at the construction site and the kids were in school. We did not have to bake anything SO- I cleaned the kitchen. It's all ready for round 3 of baking tomorrow!
| I cut and bagged about 150 slices of bread and made a few shopping lists that we will need for the rest of the week. |
Several people in the short term group wanted to go out for pizza, so I took them tonight. I took them to the restaurant that Chad and I usually go to for our Friday night dates. Most everyone really enjoyed the pizza- it is something a little more familiar than the typical Peruvian food we've been having for dinner. It was fun to help them order, to translate for the waitress and help with getting all the checks divided up and paid for.
| Waiting for pizza! |
| Api- |
Walking through the streets and sharing Puno with people these last few days has got me thinking about leaving. Just over three months, and we will leave Puno. I will most likely never live here again. It has become familiar, it has become our "hometown" in a sense. My heart aches when I think of leaving.
3 comments:
That will definitely be hard for you! Can't wait to see what's next.
He who began a good work in you....will be faithful to complete it!
Love you guys!
I thought that looked like a familiar face in that photo. I'm excited to hear about what's next for you!
Post a Comment