We did a little celebration tonight, our third July 4th out of the country. Here are some pictures from the evening-
 |
| We tried to dress in red, white and blue. This is the best we could do. We took the picture, then put our sweaters, scarves and hats back on! |
 |
| After dinner, Kristen, Chad, the kids and I sang the National Anthem and said the Pledge of Allegiance for Franci, Geremias and Sammy. It got video-taped. Watch out Youtube. |
We had chili dogs, watermelon and chips and salsa. I was able to find some really good hot dogs at the store. I made chili and bought the closest thing to cheddar cheese that we have. They were actually really good chili dogs! Later we sang and then ate birthday cake and chocolate chip cookies for dessert. We found some left over sparklers from the New Year celebration-
Happy Independence Day America!
1 comment:
It sounds and looks wonderful. Your updates and pictures are great to see.
Post a Comment