7.10.2012

13

We had a great day.  A quiet morning at home, massages in the afternoon and an incredible dinner out to celebrate our anniversary.



Anyone who knows us can testify to the fact that we are very different people!  We cannot work in the kitchen together, we prefer different music and different food.  Chad is energized by small talk and large crowds, I am energized by personal intense conversation.  Chad is a morning person, I am not.  Chad loves to work in construction, I love to work with people. Chad tells jokes, I laugh. . . even out loud sometimes. The list goes on and on! So, in honor of our thirteen years of marriage, here are 13 facts, in no particular order, of the things we have in common.  These are some of the things that make us "Chad and Amanda" (we came up with these together!)

1.  We like to run.
2.  Obedience has become a central theme in our lives.
3.  We like to explore.
4.  We would rather have a cultural experience than a tourist experience.
5.  We like to entertain.
6.  We like to drink coffee.
7.  We try to live simply.
8.  We like to think deeply about things.
9.  We like cats.
10.  Perfect day:  Coffee, outdoor adventure, dinner-out with friends and a movie.
11.  October is our favorite month.
12.  We're both somewhat artistic.
13.  We like quiet, calm and order.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Glad you got out and enjoyed each other. Love, Jimmy and Shannon

grammasnotes said...

Pretty good list! Happy Anniversary!