3.27.2006

Spring Cleaning

It has almost been 1 year that we have been in our house. I began doing some deep cleaning today, starting with the filthy blinds. They are so dusty. I almost have all the downstairs ones done, I also have been wiping down doors. I do not have kids this week because it is spring break so hopefully I can get all the cleaning done this week. The garage needs a lot of work- but now that we have some shelves I can organize and go through the boxes that have been sitting there for nearly a year! A yardsale is definitely coming to our driveway this spring. I was watching Ella splash in the tub tonight and thought " Who is this little person?" It has really just been sinking in lately that we have a child! Not just a little baby, but a little kid. She is babbling so much and seems to be really trying to tell me something very important! She took 4 naps today and has been so happy. Sunday is not a good sleep day so I think she was catching up. My tulip and daffodil bulbs are coming up great- I am excited to get out in the yard and plant some color around the house. I am going to veg in front of the TV for awhile, Ella is sleeping and Chad is with someone interested in buying his red truck so I have a few minutes to myself. Tonight I am thankful for: 1. Lotion for dry hands 2. Diet Coke 3. My dryer containing fresh clean clothes

4 comments:

KarenK said...

MMMM, warm clothes in the dryer. I like that too.

Sherry said...

I have always wanted to bottle the smell of Tide. I know it's the most expensive, but I love the smell.

PS-we would love to be in your town or close by at least...I think that may now be one of our main objectives=)

Amanda said...

HURRAY!!!!!

Kristen said...

Spring cleaning. Ugh. Although I love that it means spring is here! :-)

Sherry! :-P (That's me sticking my tongue out at you!)